Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This boutique gem celebrates New England style right in the heart of Exeter. The 1932 inn is nestled among old-growth trees, lawns and gardens, and its gracious Georgian architecture belies the totally up-to-date amenities and state-of-the-art technology inside.
- You can give your guests a preview of what’s to come. Welcome out-of-town invitees with a rehearsal dinner or cocktail party in the handsome brick and polished wood Epoch Restaurant & Bar, where they can enjoy cuisine made with fresh ingredients from the sea.
- A ceremony at the gazebo is lovely, thanks to the lush greenery that surrounds it. Then, continue your festivities in the stately Daniel Webster Ballroom, replete with glowing chandeliers and arched French doors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Exeter Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Exeter Inn.