Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled among the peaks of the White Mountains, The Barn at Whitney’s Farm is a charming, rustic property on 12 beautifully landscaped acres. The on-site Inn offers 27 cozy guest rooms, and is the perfect home base for a weekend of adventuring in the mountains.
- A path through beautiful birch trees and across a wood bridge leads to the stunning Woodland Ceremony Area, which is anchored by an old stone hearth. You can also exchange vows on the Front Lawn beneath a white birch arbor, or opt for the Hillside Ceremony Area, which offers spectacular sweeping views of the mountains.
- Glimmering twinkle lights and a roaring stone fireplace illuminate the three-story restored post and beam barn, now lovingly called the Shovel Handle Pub. The food is incredible, too—focused on traditional flavors enhanced by fresh, seasonal ingredients and thoughtful preparation.
Video by NH Images.
Video by Jemima Richards - Dylan Bongartz.
Video by Creative Heights.
Video by Abbey Jane Creative.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Saturday and holiday weddings have a site fee, which ranges from no fee to $4,500. In addition, there is a minimum room guarantee which varies depending on the date.
All Sunday weddings have a $1,000 site fee with no room guarantee, and mid-week weddings have no site fee or room guarantee.
The site fee includes wedding coordination, glassware, silverware, plateware, tables, chairs, linens, napkins, and all setup and teardown.
A $250 ceremony fee is required for the hillside ceremony site only.
Meals (when priced separately)
Wedding menu pricing ranges $60–75/person, excluding hors d'oeuvres, bar, and dessert. Welcome receptions, rehearsal dinners, and brunches are also available, and range $17–36/person.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Room rates range $99–299, depending on the day of the week and time of year.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Barn at Whitney's Inn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Whitney's Inn.