Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An impressive, Tudor castle-inspired hotel surrounded by lush gardens and water features, this spot has serious fairytale vibes. And with ample rooms and suites available, your entire guest list can be accommodated.
- Wed in the pretty paved courtyard, which features an elevated stone ceremony platform and a backdrop of mature shade trees. Then, invite guests to celebrate in one of the contemporary, sophisticated ballrooms.
- An experienced events team will help you take care of all the details, from arranging your room blocks to crafting your honeymoon. Personalized booking tools and perks like mobile check-in create a seamless experience for your guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
- $750/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
All food & beverage prices are subject to a 12% service charge, a 9% taxable administrative charge, and an 8.5% sales tax. All function space rentals are subject to an 8.5% tax.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 512.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
There is a $150 flat fee per bartender.
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Sheraton Nashua
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sheraton Nashua.