Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Your spectacular oceanside event will boast a different view every hour, from the in-and-out of the tides to a dramatic fog clearing into a brilliant blue sky. Whether you dream of a casual lobster bake, an intimate farm-to-table dinner, or an elegant black-tie affair, you'll have the flexibility to bring your vision to life in an exquisite setting.
- Exchange vows in front of the rocky shoreline with a soundtrack of crashing waves, then follow with dinner and dancing beneath an airy al fresco tent. Throughout, you and your guests will enjoy ocean panoramas that encompass sparkling seas dotted with sailboats, four different lighthouses, and the Isles of Shoals.
- Invite your guests to explore the interactive exhibits and aquariums inside the Center; in addition to sharing the mission of the Science Center with your nearest and dearest, your rental helps support its efforts to promote the conservation and health of the ocean and its inhabitants through community outreach and in-depth educational programming.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes 6-hour access to the venue.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Alcohol must be served by an NH-licensed bartender and purchase alcohol from a hired vendor.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Beach / Ocean
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Zoo / Aquarium
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Seacoast Science Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Seacoast Science Center.