Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic, four-season resort is a paradise on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee, whose name translates to "beautiful water in a high place." Located within a quaint lakeside village, the property consists of four separate hotels (so you know there'll be no shortage of guest accommodations), an activity center (so you can schedule those wedding weekend adventures), and a world-class spa (so you can relax and unwind in style.)
- Say "I do" with sparkling lake views at Church Landing, or among the vibrant gardens at the Chase House, followed by breezy cocktails on a grassy patio overlooking the water. Elegant receptions in the stunning Winnipesaukee Ballroom are accented by dark, wood-beam ceilings and cascading crystal chandeliers, and evening strolls along the boardwalk offer spectacular vistas of the stars overhead.
- Event planners assist you every step of the way, from vendor recommendations and guest lodgings to arranging fun diversions, like stand-up paddle board excursions, bike rides, campfires, and even thrilling tours around the lake in a vintage speedboat. Couples who opt for in-house dining enjoy near-endless delectable options, from casual lobster bakes to sophisticated, multi-course Italian cuisine.
Video by RSVP Videos.
Video by Curtis Weddings.
Video by HinkleyPhoto.
Video by Something Blue Creative.
Video by LoveLocked Films.
Serenity Season Benefits
Celebrate your wedding during Serenity Season at Mill Falls at the Lake and receive ALL of these amenities!
- 10% off cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres
- 20% off Winnepesaukee or Flagship Ballroom rental rates
- Complimentary ceremony site – $600–950 value
- Complimentary house champagne toast – $4/guest value
- Complimentary Chiavari chair upgrade – $7.50/guest value
- Serenity Season guest room rates
- Complimentary wedding-night guest room and first anniversary guest room (based on availability) for the couple
- 10% off Cascade Spa hair and makeup services for the bride on the day of the wedding
- 50% off private room rentals for your rehearsal dinner and farewell breakfast
Serenity Season: November–April excluding holiday and event periods.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental and ceremony fees vary based on the day of the week, time of day, space reserved, and type of event.
Ceremonies on the waterfront lawn or in front of the fireplace, and receptions in the Winnipesaukee Ballroom or under the Sailcloth Tent. Up to 220 guests (minimum guest counts apply).
Ceremony - $950 (waived November–April)
Cocktail Hour & Reception - $4,500–10,000 (discounted November–April)
Ceremonies on the Grass Patio or inside the Carriage House, with receptions in the Flaghouse Ballroom. Up to 120 guests (minimum guest counts apply).
Ceremony - $600 (waived November–April)
Cocktail Hour & Reception - $1,095–2,295 (discounted November–April)
Ceremonies on the Boathouse Lawn (or ceremony-only rentals inside the Carriage House), with receptions in the Carriage House. Up to 50 guests (or up to 100 without a dance floor).
Carriage House Ceremony Only - $600 | Boathouse Lawn Ceremony - $695
Cocktail Hour & Reception - $1,800 | Rehearsal Dinner or Farewell Breakfast - $595–995
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Standard packages range $49–69/person and include:
- 5-hour reception
- On-site ceremony rehearsal
- Invitation for two to the annual wedding tasting event
- Buffet, plated, or stations-style dinner with salad, entrées, and choice of starch & vegetables
- Artisan bread and butter
- Locally roasted coffee, tea, and water
- Ivory linens, china, glassware, and silverware
- Group room blocks
- Dedicated, specialized staff to assist on the wedding day
The Grand Wedding Package starts at $225/person and includes everything listed above, PLUS: stationary and passed hors d'oeuvres, house champagne toast, and a 5-hour open bar with beer, wine, and liquor.
Hosted bar packages range $38–60/person for the full 5-hour reception. Cash bar, hosted consumption bar, and hourly open bar packages are also available.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Mill Falls at the Lake
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mill Falls at the Lake.