Governor John Langdon House Gardens 143 Pleasant Street • Portsmouth • New Hampshire 03801
Governor John Langdon House Gardens
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Governor John Langdon House Gardens on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- George Washington probably slept here. After all, this magnificent, Georgian estate’s original owner was a Revolutionary leader, signer of the constitution, three-time governor of New Hampshire and a gentleman of obvious great taste when it came to homes!
- The spectacular gardens are a true example of living history. A 100-foot rose and grape arbor (installed more than a century ago!), antique statuary and sweeping lawns surrounded by mature trees, give you a sense of stepping back in time.
- Unique outdoor areas abound for your wedding celebration. From the secluded garden or the pavilion to dining and dancing in a large tented venue, you’ll savor the sweet scent and verdant views of one of New Hampshire’s most beautiful settings.
$895 Micro Wedding! Celebrate an intimate wedding with your nearest & dearest.
- Two-hour access for the ceremony & wedding photos
- Up to 15 people in attendance (including the photographer & officiant)
- Tax-free rental, with the proceeds going towards preserving our buildings & landscapes for future generations to enjoy
This offer is good April 1–October 31, 2023, for outdoor wedding ceremonies only. No food or alcohol is permitted.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Alcohol is provided by your caterer. Packages vary, but all preferred caterers offer the option of pricing based on consumption.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Governor John Langdon House Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Governor John Langdon House Gardens is on its way!
New Hampshire Wedding Venues
> Seacoast / Portsmouth Wedding Venues