Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This special family-run spot—nestled on 400 acres of New Hampshire woodland and pasture—has a storied history, with its grounds having served (among other things) as farmland, lumber source, and even a turn-of-the-century dance and theatrical institution.
- The 18th-Century barn is an absolute dream, with a peaked roof, antique lantern lighting, and two grand stone fireplaces. The walls are decked out in vintage memorabilia and art from the local area, and an attached sunporch, complete with a piano, adds to the homey vibe.
- Extend the weekend by adding gorgeous Hill House to your package. With five bedrooms and gracious communal spaces, it’s just right for a large group. Seeking a little more privacy for your wedding night? Book their adorable Log Cabin as your honeymoon suite.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Catering needs to be overseen by a wedding planner who can coordinate with the venue.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Four Winds Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Four Winds Farm.