Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic hotel has a view of the White Mountains that transcends time. One of the last of NH’s great country hotels, this gabled “grand lady” still beckons lovers to sit on the wraparound veranda and rock for a while, with nature’s beauty all around.
- You can kick up your heels in a 140-year-old Carriage House. One of the largest event spaces in northern NH, this charming venue boasts domed chandeliers, lots of windows, and French doors that open to a deck overlooking picturesque Carter Notch.
- The venue offers a relaxing destination retreat. You and your guests, like generations before, will want to linger in the gardens and pathways, play some golf, take a swim, enjoy the spa or explore the nearby village of Jackson.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Packages include tax and service charge.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Golf / Country Club
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Eagle Mountain House.