Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The multi-story Great Hall is the spot for a stunning reception, with oversized exposed beams of pumpkin pine, wood floors, and incredible chandeliers of copper and glass.
- Host a fun, rustic cocktail hour in the Barn Gardens. The barn opens to reveal a custom bar and there's a wonderful flow between the barn and its surrounding gardens.
- The inn provides everything you'll need for your entire wedding weekend. Besides overnight accommodations for all your guests, there's a heated salt water pool, rehearsal dinner options, and a spa offering a full range of primping and pampering (including lash and nail treatments). They'll even put together a custom bridal package for you and your besties.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $86/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bedford Village Inn.