Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1800 in the stately Federal style, this New Ipswich estate has a romantic history: It was constructed as a wedding gift from Charles Barrett Sr. to his son and daughter-in-law, and was home to generations of their children and grandchildren.
- The estate’s buildings have been wonderfully maintained, with interiors boasting period furnishings, art, and wallpaper. In the main house, you’ll find a quaint parlor and elegant ballroom, while the grounds feature treasures like an elevated gazebo surrounded by towering shade trees.
- Rental fees help support Historic New England’s stewardship and preservation of Barrett House and other important properties throughout the area. Your rental comes with a “thank you” membership to the organization, which includes free tours of this home and dozens of others.
$895 Micro Wedding! Celebrate an intimate wedding with your nearest & dearest.
- Two-hour access for the ceremony & wedding photos
- Up to 15 people in attendance (including the photographer & officiant)
- Tax-free rental, with the proceeds going towards preserving our buildings & landscapes for future generations to enjoy
This offer is good July 1–October 31, 2022, for outdoor wedding ceremonies only. No food or alcohol is permitted.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Barrett House.