Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located right on the “Riverwalk” and Truckee River in downtown Reno, this multifaceted space offers a wonderfully sophisticated wedding site. Ensconced in the historic Gothic revival, Riverside Hotel, the setting and décor pays homage to the past while presenting a menu—and vibe—that will appeal to the most urbane bride.
- Wild River Grille along with its new premier dining room and bar, the River Room, offers a host of amenities that let you create the right ambiance for your affair. Its open kitchen and round bar highlight the chef’s inventive dishes, while the prodigious use of glass, wood and leather adds a metropolitan flair to the surroundings.
- Prefer an outdoor celebration? Try the Riverfront Patio, a consistent winner for “Best Patio Dining” in Reno. And for something completely different, host an intimate soirée at the Sierra Arts Gallery in the same building for a culture/cuisine merger that’s sure to be memorable.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wild River Grille.