Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The ceremony settings are spectacular. Say your vows aboard the TI Song Ship in Sirens Cove, or opt for a poolside wedding. For the more traditional bride, the chapels are elegantly designed in champagne tones and feature marble altars and classic floral arrangements.
- You have several wedding packages to choose from. They offer everything from a simple ceremony in the West Chapel to the all-inclusive Ever After or Enchantment experience, including a reception in the Ballroom or at one of their fine-dining restaurants. Enjoy perks like a dinner for two, a couple’s massage or a free night in a deluxe guest room.
- There’s plenty of pre- and post-wedding entertainment. Catch a show, hit the slots or join a poker game. TI has it all, including Gilley’s Saloon (cowboys welcome), Mexican food at Señor Frog’s, exotic island-infused drinks at Kahunaville and much, much more.
Nevada Locals Special
Save $100 on any package ($800 or more) with valid Nevada ID from at least one in the ceremony couple.
Save $100 on any package ($800 or more) with valid Military ID from at least one in the ceremony couple.
Valid for new bookings only. Special offers may not be combined.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
For up to 65 guests.
- $99/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1400.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 10am–6pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Treasure Island Las Vegas.