TPC Summerlin 1700 Village Center Circle • Las Vegas • NV 89134
We'd love it if you would mention that you found TPC Summerlin on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You get 360-degree views from this desert oasis perched on a hilltop. Overlooking the surrounding lakes with a dramatic backdrop of the Red Rock Mountains, the entire property is a photographer’s dream. Rolling hills, emerald fairways, rock outcroppings, stone walls and panoramic skies mean great pictures.
- From an open-air ceremony to cocktails on the Patio beside the 18th hole, you and your guests can bask in the stunning vistas. Then segue to the clubhouse Reception Room, which features a 25-foot steeple ceiling, glass chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing the landscaped grounds.
- An experienced team can help you plan everything you need for a wedding that suits your style and budget. With packages that range from the basics to an array of extras—including entertainment and a horse-drawn carriage—you can relax and enjoy your own event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Pricing is for up to 150 guests. Additional guests are $40/person
- Includes 1-hour ceremony with officiant, pianist, fresh rose petals for the aisle, wedding arch with fresh floral swag, 1-hour rehearsal, white wooden padded chairs.
- Reception includes menu tasting for the couple, custom wedding cake (no cake cutting fee!), dance floor, complimentary parking for your guests, usage of patio and fire pits, standard chairs, tables, linens, china, etc., sparklers for grand exit.
- Optional additions available for a fee (DJ, photo booth, specialty lighting, etc.)
- Food & Beverage is additional.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $50/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Golf / Country Club
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to TPC Summerlin
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except TPC Summerlin.
Thanks! Your email to TPC Summerlin is on its way!
Nevada Wedding Venues
> Las Vegas Wedding Venues