Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The quiet elegance of this lush private garden is the perfect place for a magical outdoor wedding—and it’s just minutes from the hustle of the Las Vegas Strip.
- The formal reception room boasts high ceilings draped with white chiffon, vintage park lights, and beautifully lit trees for a charming and graceful celebration.
- A wide selection of complimentary décor items are available from their collection, including linens, flower girl baskets, ring pillows, and cake-cutting knives.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
For up to 50 guests for 6 hours. Additional guests and time can be added for a fee. Includes taxes and gratuities.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Secret Garden Weddings and Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Secret Garden Weddings and Events.