Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can add your own touches to the elegant Chapel. Its white walls and chairs make it easy for you to decorate in your colors.
- The three banquet rooms are lovely, with built-in dance floors, slate tile patios and, best of all, beautiful views and access to their twinkle-lit gardens. The Sunset and Garden Rooms feature vaulted ceilings, while the Terrace Room is adjacent to one of their charming gazebos.
- The Sunset Gardens Wedding Center has everything—a flower shop, a luxurious salon and day spa, a photography studio, a tuxedo and bridal boutique and even an invitations and accessories store!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $395/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Their all-inclusive packages include catering, bar services, entertainment, photography, floral and decorations, cake, and clergy.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Sunset Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sunset Gardens.