Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Just minutes from the Strip, this four-star, non-gaming, non-smoking boutique hotel & spa, offers an oasis of calm for your Las Vegas wedding. You’ll love the all-suite accommodations, artistic lounge, indulgent spa, and indoor & outdoor pools, mere steps from all the city’s action.
- Stunning sunsets segue to glamorous panoramas surrounding the Misora Rooftop Terrace and Ballroom. Start with an outdoor ceremony on the 17th-floor rooftop venue, then move to the glass-enclosed Ballroom for 360-degree views of sparkling lights and the dynamic skyline.
- For a larger crowd, exchange vows on the open-air Pool Deck where fire pits glow and city lights dazzle. Follow that with a sumptuous meal at the Kil@wat Restaurant, whose rich woods, dark marble and splashes of color create a warm ambiance. Top it all off with dancing and nightcaps al fresco.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
- $75/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
Send an email to Platinum Hotel & Spa
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Platinum Hotel & Spa.