Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s at the heart of the action. An easy cab or shuttle ride from McCarran Airport, Paris Las Vegas is at the center of the famous Strip. You’ll have quick access via street or elevated tram to Caesar’s Palace, Bellagio, The Venetian, the Fashion Show mall, and dozens more shops, casinos, spas, and restaurants.
- You can get married on top of the Eiffel Tower. Imagine saying “I do” at a soaring 460 feet above the sparkling Strip. The Paris Las Vegas version of the iconic landmark was built using the plans of the original, and offers breathtaking 360-degree views of the lights and sights below.
- Their huge variety of packages makes planning easy. Packages start with the basics, but can be customized to include upgrades like photography, video, music, flowers, honeymoon stays…even a webcast of your ceremony. There are also fun extras to add, like a delivery of “liquid courage”: whiskey or tequila shots for four jittery men or women.
Active Military members and Nevada residents will receive a $100 discount on any package over $1,000!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
Weddings will be conducted according to current Covid-19 guidelines.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Paris Las Vegas.