Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s centrally located in downtown Reno, just a few blocks from many of the major casinos.
- Your guests will be awed by the array of exceptional automobiles. Unique exhibits include displays of celebrities’ autos and kids’ pedal cars, and “Tools and Tales by Henry Ford,” the story of the Model T and the repair tools that kept it on the road.
- The happy couple can indulge in a romantic trip to the past, taking a stroll through the cobblestone street scenes, honking the antique “ooga” horn, and posing for photos in an old-fashioned car while decked out in period coats and hats.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $10/person and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
There is a 60 person minimum. Peak holiday periods require a higher minimum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Exclusive catering by Roundabout Catering & Party Rentals.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except National Automobile Museum.