Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas. Just two blocks from the hotels, casinos, and entertainment found at the Fremont Street Experience, MEET has the convenience of a central Vegas location but offers an escape from the slot machines and crush of tourists.
- Event spaces are varied and fully customizable. With sleek, modern design and topnotch event technology, MEET gives you several ways to use its outdoor pavilion, large ground floor, or cool upstairs space, which is great for a cocktail hour or as a lounge area during the reception.
- The in-house caterer offers some fun “add-ons”. In addition to a traditional wedding cake, imagine surprising your guests with a DIY candy bag station, or a dessert bar stocked with cake pops and cheesecake bites. Or, instead of a plated dinner or buffet, why not park a few local food trucks in the Pavilion and let your guests step on up and order a slider?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
In conjunction with a reception package.
- $75/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 480.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to MEET Las Vegas
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except MEET Las Vegas.