Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can get married on the beach or under the sea—in Vegas! Unique ceremony sites include the sands of Mandalay Beach, a mesmerizing glass tunnel beneath Shark Reef or the Valley of the Falls colonnade. Plus, there’s also a chapel for you traditionalists.
- World-class cuisine plus eye-catching décor = memorable receptions. Breathtaking views of the Strip and dangling crystal bubbles make Rivea Restaurant a standout, while Aureole’s glass wine cellars thrill foodies. And then there’s Minus5 Ice Lounge, which is a total blast!
- You get to mix fun and luxury in the ultimate party town. Enjoy upscale accommodations, a fabulous spa, world-famous pool area, cool restaurants, hot clubs, gambling and shows—all without leaving your hotel.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Ceremony package includes the wedding chapel as the ceremony location. Add-on locations available as upgrades, ranging $1,000-2,500 additionally.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Package pricing is reception-only and does not include tax.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
Contact the venue for meeting capacity.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Resort / Spa
- Zoo / Aquarium
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Other View
Send an email to Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.