Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The opulent Art Deco décor includes several distinctly special settings. An expansive Main Dining Room boasts a silver-domed ceiling, hand-painted mural and lush velvet banquettes, while the private Great Room has a decorative ceiling and rich woods.
- Charming, intimate spaces are available for ceremonies or smaller gatherings. The Vintage Room includes a fireplace, Deco-inspired mural and view of the wine cellar. Or opt for the colorful Silver State Room with contemporary art and fun wine displays.
- Their renowned prime rib is only one of your culinary options. An extensive menu also includes chicken, fish, beef Wellington, lobster, sumptuous sides and hors d’oeuvres. Plus they can customize linens, centerpieces, music and amenities like limos and AV packages.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
The rental fee is included in the food & beverage minimum.
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lawry's The Prime Rib, Las Vegas.