Keep Memory Alive Event Center 888 West Bonneville Avenue • Las Vegas • Nevada 89106
Keep Memory Alive Event Center
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Keep Memory Alive Event Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Designed by renowned architect Frank Gehry, with 199 windows in an undulating stainless-steel canopy, this breathtaking and unique space is the ideal location for a chic, modern wedding.
- An outdoor celebration in the serene Reflections Garden provides a view of both the building’s iconic roof and the peaceful natural scenery.
- When you host your celebration here, you help preserve the memory of others. Event proceeds benefit the nonprofit organization Keep Memory Alive and go to the research, treatment, and clinical studies of neurological disorders at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
Meals (when priced separately)
- $65/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Keep Memory Alive Event Center.
Thanks! Your email to Keep Memory Alive Event Center is on its way!
Nevada Wedding Venues
> Las Vegas Wedding Venues