JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa 221 North Rampart Boulevard • Las Vegas • Nevada 89145
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa
We'd love it if you would mention that you found JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With 54 acres of lush gardens, waterfalls and streams, you won’t believe you’re in the desert. Choose from a variety of verdant ceremony sites, like the Garden Gazebo, the spacious Lodge Lawn or the Ceres Patio with a cascading waterfall as your backdrop.
- Quiet elegance or full-tilt fantasy, every venue’s a winner. And each is unique, from the circular Valencia Ballroom with views of The Strip and Red Rock Canyon, to the Old World charm of the Parion Room or the penthouse sophistication of Suite 6200.
- This four-diamond resort turns your wedding celebration into a destination getaway. A luxury spa, on-site casino, numerous dining options and proximity to the hottest shows in Vegas ensures that your guests will long remember your event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of day
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All-inclusive packages range $13,600–43,800, depending on guest count, plus $180/person. All packages include:
- Private ceremony site set with chairs, sound system, and ceremony table, with butler-passed water service and a 30-minute rehearsal
- 4-hour reception in your venue of choice
- Plated or buffet dinner with 4-hour beer & wine bar
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast
- Custom wedding cake
- Complimentary suite on the wedding night
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Discounted rates for a courtesy room block
- DJ services, emcee, and dance floor
- Tables set with votives, chairs, menu cards, linens, and standard rentals
For reception-only rentals, package prices are reduced by $500. Brunch packages range $10,500–32,000, depending on guest count, plus $135/person for a ceremony + 3-hour reception.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1280.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa.
Thanks! Your email to JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa is on its way!
Nevada Wedding Venues
> Las Vegas Wedding Venues