Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This picturesque oasis is a dreamy escape, with its grassy fields, pretty shade trees, and sweeping, 360-degree desert and mountain views. Lovingly tended by its owners and home to a handsome herd of longhorn cattle, it’s the ultimate definition of “rustic charm”.
- Start your day in a light-flooded dressing suite with a complimentary bottle of bubbly, then take the short walk to the ceremony site, where you'll say “I do” with the distant hills as your backdrop. After the vows, celebrate beneath the shelter of shade sails and the romantic glow of pretty bistro lights; as night falls, head for the wooden dance floor—there’s nothing like dancing under millions of desert stars.
- They offer tiered packages to suit weddings of all sizes, and are dedicated to ensuring your day looks exactly as you’re imagining. All weddings are BYOB (hello, budget-saver!) and you’re welcome to bring in any vendors you choose. There are plenty of other perks too: a kids' play area keeps the littles entertained and there's plenty of space for RVs and tent camping for guests who want to stay the night.
Sunday Funday Package | $500
This package for up to 40 guests includes a 2–9pm event, use of the venue lawn and facilities, and tables & chairs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
All rentals include:
- Use of the venue lawn and facilities
- Unlimited hours on the event day
- Prep hours prior to the event and next day cleanup
- Access to in-house rental items, including an arch, wooden dance floor, tables, and chairs
- On-site camping
- Kid's play area
- Dressing suite
- Modern indoor bathrooms
Havens Ranch Events also offers "build-your-own" packages for events of up to 40 people, weekday event pricing, and photoshoot sessions. All events require liability insurance.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Havens Ranch Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Havens Ranch Events.