Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There's a pretty ceremony venue. With its creamy-beige color palette, sparkling chandeliers, and flickering wall sconces, The Grand Wedding Chapel has a timeless, understated elegance.
- You can celebrate in style! Hosting a larger reception? Then choose one of the ballrooms. Intimate weddings may be held in the Cake and Champagne Parlour, and the Lex Lounge and Lex Nightclub are available for pre-dinner cocktails, post-reception mingling, or a bachelorette or bachelor party.
- They've thought of every little detail. Grand Sierra will provide you with the essentials, of course, like bride and groom dressing suites, an officiant, and day-of assistance. But they also keep things on hand that may have slipped your mind, like ring pillows, toasting flutes, unity candles...even cake toppers and garters!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
- $50/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
CEREMONY CAPACITY: The Wedding Chapel seats 125. Larger ceremonies may be accommodated in the Banquet Room.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grand Sierra Resort and Casino.