Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• Weddings are held in a 15-acre garden paradise that will make you forget you’re in the middle of the busy Las Vegas strip. Waterfalls, date palms, exotic waterfowl and a collage of pools make perfect backdrops for your ceremony.
• With five beautiful and unique ceremony spots to choose from, and both indoor and outdoor options, they can accommodate an elopement for 10 guests up to a formal affair for 100.
• Their all-inclusive wedding packages make getting hitched a breeze. With plenty of upgrade options, including photographers, flowers, décor, hotel suite and even such extras as butterfly or dove releases, this venue takes the stress out of planning an out-of-town wedding.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 2000.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Flamingo Las Vegas
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Flamingo Las Vegas.