Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s just minutes from the strip, yet a world away. The lavishly landscaped Courtyard includes beautiful waterscapes and dramatic views of Red Rock Canyon for a lovely, tranquil ceremony and cocktail hour.
- You can get your glitz on in the truly grand Ballroom. The dramatic staircase, vaulted ceilings, granite bar and inlaid mahogany dance floor create an elegant ambiance with the famed Vegas Strip as a backdrop.
- A fantastic Bridal Suite is designed for serious primping. Loads of room, 6 individual vanity stations, a large balcony plus chilled champagne at the ready ensures that you and your attendants will dazzle when you make your entrance.
Video by Cashman Brothers
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Includes tax and gratuity.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 750.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Emerald at Queensridge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Emerald at Queensridge.
Thanks! Your email to Emerald at Queensridge is on its way!
Alternate Info: Emerald Gardens