Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful Las Vegas Strip chapel is one of the most sought-after in Las Vegas. It features landscaped grounds with four upscale wedding chapels and an enchanting outdoor gazebo, as well as intimate photo shoot locations including a dazzling tiled canopy with crystals and reflection pool.
- There are affordable venue options to suit any ceremony style, from the vintage-inspired Victorian Chapel and rustic-chic Glass Gardens to the ultra-chic La Capella Chapel and the storybook gardens of the Garden Gazebo. They also offer off-site ceremonies in the Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire, and High Roller observation wheel.
- Customize your wedding. Each package includes some flowers and photography, with the option to include a reception, hair and makeup, attire rental, and so much more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $495/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chapel of the Flowers.