Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- All wedding events are held in the Strat’s Tower, a staggering 1,149 feet above The Strip. Whether it’s an indoor celebration in the chapel and banquet rooms outfitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, or an outdoor party on the deck, you and your guests will be treated to 360-degree views from the tallest free-standing observation tower in the U.S.
- They offer a huge range of packages to suit every need, from a romantic elopement on a private balcony to an elaborate ceremony and reception. A designated wedding chapel consultant will happily answer all your questions, and help with logistics.
- You can get married on a heart-stopping thrill ride! Indulge your inner daredevils by exchanging vows on one of the Strat’s three intense rides: “X-Scream,” “Insanity,” or “Big Shot.” You’ll be joined and witnessed by two of your bravest attendants…and an Elvis impersonator is available for an additional fee.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $99/person and up
Please contact the venue for lower-priced dining options in the hotel restaurants.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
Standing room only for outdoor ceremonies.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chapel in the Clouds at The Strat.