Caesars Palace Weddings 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South • Las Vegas • Nevada 89109
Caesars Palace Weddings
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Caesars Palace Weddings on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can tie the knot in your choice of three chapels or two gardens. These elegant spaces accommodate ceremonies both large and small, and each is decorated in a timeless, classical style in keeping with the iconic hotel’s Roman theme.
- Receptions are held in a traditional ballroom, or in one of the hotel’s many restaurants. Caesar’s has a fully functional event center, and their ballrooms are well equipped for fabulous parties. But it’s also home to a range of fantastic eateries that are available to host receptions—including some run by celebrity chefs.
- They offer packages to suit every need, from the very basic, (a simple ceremony and a few photos), to the most elaborate, (limousine, spa services, guest suites.) You also have the option of adding some fun extras, like an appearance by Cleopatra and Caesar themselves!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 3000.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Caesars Palace Weddings.
Thanks! Your email to Caesars Palace Weddings is on its way!
Nevada Wedding Venues
> Las Vegas Wedding Venues