Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s got views of Red Rock Canyon and the Strip. You get the best of both worlds: Bear’s Best has the benefit of being far enough off the Strip to be free of the chaos, but close enough that you can see the sparkling lights. And the oranges, reds and browns of the nearby canyons are pretty stunning, too.
- The packages they offer are truly all-inclusive. Whether you envision a simple celebration or an extravagant affair, there’s a package to meet your needs—some even include table settings or use of an elegant horse-drawn carriage. With so many things done in-house, your planning just got a whole lot easier.
- The club has a full staff of certified event planners. You’ll be assigned a personal coordinator who will bring a wealth of experience to the table. From the big stuff, (like creating floor plans), to the small details, (like setting out personalized favors), your planner at Bear’s Best will see to it that every little thing is perfect.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
All-inclusive venue + vendor fees range $3,995 (Sunday–Friday, includes videography) to $4,995 (Saturday) and include:
Ceremony: with an officiant, DJ, rehearsal, wedding arch of choice, bouquet + bouts for couple and parents, aisle petals, photography, coordination, and more!
Reception: with assorted tables and rounds, gold Chiavari chairs, designer linens, candle centerpieces, votives, DJ and emcee, photography services and an online gallery, coordination and more!
Banquet Room receptions are included in the base fee. Fireside receptions incur an additional $800 site fee; Mountainside receptions incur an additional $500 site fee. Bistro lighting for outdoor venues is additional.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $89/person and up
Food & beverage packages start at $89/person, and include fruit & cheese skewers during cocktail hour, a plated dinner, an unlimited beer and wine bar, and a wedding cake.
Host bar liquor packages range $18–40/person. Cash bar and consumption bar are also available.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Golf / Country Club
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Bear's Best Las Vegas
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bear's Best Las Vegas.