UNION 1721 Baltimore Avenue • Kansas City • MO 64108
We'd love it if you would mention that you found UNION on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a historic 1929 gem in the heart of Kansas City. Once a film processing plant, it boasts exposed brick and stonework, open rafters, weathered wood floors, and rows of large windows overlooking Baltimore Ave.
- You'll love their full-service planning packages, which can be expanded to add bar service, a photo booth, and more. Plus, you're free to bring in any vendors you like!
- Your rental period is a full 24 hours, so you won't feel rushed during setup and cleanup, and there's no need to wind down the party as long as folks are still on the dance floor!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee includes venue access for 24 hours, a Client Concierge & Beverage Concierge, and access to Walk Through Wednesdays.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Your caterer must be licensed and insured.
Year-round, daily, for 24-hour rentals.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to UNION
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except UNION.