Windows on Minnesota 710 South Marquette Avenue • Minneapolis • MN 55402
Windows on Minnesota
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Windows on Minnesota on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on the 50th floor of The Marquette Hotel, this glamorous space features unforgettable views of downtown Minneapolis and sleek, sophisticated interiors.
- The ballrooms offer flexible layouts that can accommodate events both grand and intimate—and no matter which floor plan you choose, you’ll be treated to a breathtaking panorama of city lights through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- You can “take the elevator home” to the luxe accommodations downstairs at the Marquette, offering sweeping views of the city skyline and a convenient location in the heart of downtown Minneapolis.
Style & Splendor Room Packages!
Make your wedding day extra special with a private and luxurious space exclusively designed for pre-wedding preparations. Create unforgettable memories with your wedding party before the big event while getting pampered and preened to perfection!
- Dream Day Room Package is $1,200/day, serves 10–12 people ($29 per additional person), and includes:
- Dream day professional dressing room design
- One hair styling station with lighted vanity mirror, vanity table, and swivel chair
- One makeup styling station with ring light, vanity table, and director's chair
- Full-length mirror
- Steamer & wardrobe rack
- Breakfast display (your choice of two of their list of options)
- Prep & Pamper Room Package is $500/day and includes:
- Mirrors, high-top tables, stools, tables, and chairs
- Dress rack
- Power strips, Bluetooth speaker
- Lounge or soft seating & rugs
- Water station
Want to make it unforgettable? Add an extra styling or flower girl station, along with a list of additional treats and beverages to choose from.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $82/person and up
Packages include food and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of the week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, and guest count.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
All food & beverage is provided by the culinary team at The Marquette Hotel.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Windows on Minnesota.
Thanks! Your email to Windows on Minnesota is on its way!
Minnesota Wedding Venues
> Minneapolis / St. Paul Wedding Venues