Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated on the 50th floor of The Marquette Hotel, this glamorous space features unforgettable views of downtown Minneapolis and sleek, sophisticated interiors.
- The ballrooms offer flexible layouts that can accommodate events both grand and intimate—and no matter which floor plan you choose, you’ll be treated to a breathtaking panorama of city lights through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- You can “take the elevator home” to the luxe accommodations downstairs at the Marquette, offering sweeping views of the city skyline and a convenient location in the heart of downtown Minneapolis.
Book by May 31, 2022 for your 2022 or 2023 wedding at Windows on Minnesota and choose two of the following:
- 50% off champagne pour during dinner or reception
- One complimentary suite upgrade at group rate for one night (value of $300)
- 20% off late-night snack for over 100 attendees
- One complimentary weekend night stay within one year of your wedding date (based on availability)
- Complimentary upgrade to black dance floor
- 50% off white dance floor
- 50% off checkered dance floor
- Prep & Pamper get-ready room package with $500 food and beverage credit (does not include service fees or applicable taxes)
Not valid on existing contracts. Dates and event spaces subject to availability at the time of booking. Must be contracted by 3/31/22. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Style & Splendor Room Packages!
Make your wedding day extra special with a private and luxurious space exclusively designed for pre-wedding preparations. Create unforgettable memories with your wedding party before the big event while getting pampered and preened to perfection!
- Dream Day Room Package is $1,200/day, serves 10–12 people ($29 per additional person), and includes:
- Dream day professional dressing room design
- One hair styling station with lighted vanity mirror, vanity table, and swivel chair
- One makeup styling station with ring light, vanity table, and director's chair
- Full-length mirror
- Steamer & wardrobe rack
- Breakfast display (your choice of two of their list of options)
- Prep & Pamper Room Package is $500/day and includes:
- Mirrors, high-top tables, stools, tables, and chairs
- Dress rack
- Power strips, Bluetooth speaker
- Louge or soft seating & rugs
- Water station
Want to make it unforgettable? Add an extra styling or flower girl station, along with a list of additional treats and beverages to choose from.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $82/person and up
Packages include food and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Pricing varies depending on factors like the day of the week, time of day, time of year, space reserved, and guest count.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
All food & beverage is provided by the culinary team at The Marquette Hotel.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Windows on Minnesota.