Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- At the heart of Minneapolis’s Warehouse District and just blocks from the river, you’ll find this gorgeously restored turn-of-the-century office building, retaining all of its vintage charm but boasting all the essential modern amenities needed for the perfect soiree.
- The luxe interior features lightly-toned brick walls and a ceiling of exposed rafter and ductwork that’s hung with glittering crystal chandeliers. There’s a lovely permanent bar with tile detailing, and one entire wall of windows overlooking the skyline and bustling street below.
- They’ve got an awesome list of trusted local vendors who not only deliver stellar service, but are familiar with the neighborhood and this unique venue. Plus, it’s within walking distance of several top-notch hotels, making things extra easy for your out-of-town guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Monday–Thursday: rates start at $250/hr with a 4-hour minimum
Friday–Sunday: rates range $2,500–$3,600
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
You may use a caterer that is not on the preferred list for an additional fee.
Must be provided by a preferred caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Watson Block
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Watson Block.