Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the heart of the warehouse district, the winery is a hidden gem. The large, open main space features an artistic-industrial interior with a relaxed atmosphere, while an adjoining courtyard is perfect for outdoor gatherings. This is a one-of-a-kind place where you and your guests will have a truly unique experience!
- The décor is eclectic, colorful and fun. Chandeliers and industrial piping, lounge seating, vintage armoires, modern sofas, an artistic 3D wall, retro toys, and hi-tech AV create a dynamic energy.
- Warehouse Winery is an authentic working winery, designed and constructed by the winemaker himself. Their quality red & white wines can be paired with your menu, which will be created by your choice of preferred caterers. And, the venue can accommodate all phases of your wedding celebration, from the bridal shower and rehearsal dinner to the post-wedding brunch.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
The rental fee includes an Event Coordinator, furniture, on-site parking, bridal suite, uplighting, candelabras/candles, and much more.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $18/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to Warehouse Winery
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Warehouse Winery.