The Hall of Kings at Jefe Urban Cocina 219 Southeast Main Street • Minneapolis • MN 55414
The Hall of Kings at Jefe Urban Cocina
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Hall of Kings at Jefe Urban Cocina on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Housed in a historic brick building along the Mississippi River waterfront, this unique restaurant, with its blend of rustic industrial and traditional Latin-American design elements.
- You'll certainly feel like royalty in the Hall of Kings, where you'll find arched limestone doorways, support beams of weathered hardwood, romantic lighting from candles and sconces, and long, communal tables fit for a castle feast.
- The menu is just as inspired as the space, with creative, Mexican-inspired dishes and artfully-crafted cocktails sure to please everyone on your guest list.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Packages include the venue rental, food, alcohol, tax, and service charge.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $6,250/event and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hall of Kings at Jefe Urban Cocina.
Thanks! Your email to The Hall of Kings at Jefe Urban Cocina is on its way!
Minnesota Wedding Venues
> Minneapolis / St. Paul Wedding Venues