Target Field® 1 Twins Way • Minneapolis • Minnesota 55403
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Target Field® on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's the iconic home of the Minnesota Twins, and you can get married right at home plate! Your guests will look on from plush seating behind the plate, with the striking stadium and towering vintage-inspired "Minnie and Paul" sign as your backdrop.
- The stadium's well-appointed event rooms are perfect for continuing the celebration. Each of the four spaces is named after an important element of Twins history (like the Puckett Atrium, after six-time Gold Glover Kirby Puckett), and has a fun, casual-elegant vibe your guests will love.
- Their tiered package system makes it easy to plan your event, from the "Single" option (ceremony and wedding photos only) to the "Home Run" (field ceremony and reception, with all the bells and whistles.) You can add on some really great extras, too, like a private behind-the-scenes tour for your guests or your slide show up on the field's giant screen!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $4,450/event and up
Ceremony-only package includes:
- 2 hours on the field for the ceremony and photos
- Plush seating behind home plate for up to 400 guests
- On-field seating for up to 10 guests
- Use of a bridal suite and prep room for the wedding party
- The assistance of guest services staff
Only available in-season: April–October.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- Indoor ceremony with theater-style seating for 250 guests
- 6 hours of reception time including cocktail hour, plus an hour for photos on the ballpark field
- Banquet-style seating, dance floor, DJ table, and AV equipment
- Day-of assistance of guest services staff and an events coordinator
- And more!
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Package chosen
Meals (when priced separately)
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Target Field®
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Target Field®.
Thanks! Your email to Target Field® is on its way!
Minnesota Wedding Venues
> Minneapolis / St. Paul Wedding Venues