Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Imagine cruising the Mississippi against a sunset backdrop, yet all eyes are on you. That could be your wedding day on a sternwheeler riverboat, where the scenery keeps changing and the shared memories last forever.
- Choose from several double decker boats and day or evening departure. The captain will make sure to steer you towards the best views, and their consultants can help you plan a posh or casual event for 60 to 500 guests.
- Packages cover everything you'll need, including catering, bar services, and a dance floor. But if you want something extra, they can arrange for a band, DJ, photo booth, and more, so just let them know what you envision.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $400/event and up
The boat rental fee ranges $400–750/hour plus tax and port fee. A ½-hour boarding and 20-minute disembarking time is provided at no charge.
Meals (when priced separately)
An 18% food service charge is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 220.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ship / Yacht / Boat
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Padelford Riverboats
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Padelford Riverboats.