Mini Mia Ceremony Package
- 5-hour rental (2-hour setup, 2-hour event, and 2-hour teardown)
- Venue planning and coordination
- Tables, chairs, AV equipment, decorative lighting, signage, and setup & teardown
- Use of private dressing area/greenroom
- Security and media technician support
- 1-year Mia membership
Friday $3,500 | Saturday $4,200 | Sunday $3,000
Engagement packages are also available! These range $250–500 and include a 1-hour rental, planning and coordination assistance, a complimentary 1-year membership, and MORE!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
Rental fees include:
- Private access to designated galleries (Friday & Saturday evening rentals)
- Complimentary 1-year museum membership
- Mia Events Team support during the planning process, plus day-of coordination
- Event security, staffed coat check, and setup & teardown
- AV equipment, decorative lighting, and media technician
- Tables, black banquet chairs, Michael Graves chairs, portable bars, and event signage
Daytime rental fees range $750–2,500, and run 5 hours, 7am–noon.
Evening rental fees range $1,500–14,000. Sunday–Thursday rentals run 10 hours (2pm–midnight); Friday & Saturday rentals run 11 hours (2pm–1am).
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Alcohol handled and provided by preferred list caterers.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
But take note of the following limitations!
No outdoor music after 10 pm
Send an email to Minneapolis Institute of Art
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Minneapolis Institute of Art.