Minneapolis Club 729 Second Avenue South • Minneapolis • Minnesota 55402
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Minneapolis Club on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Centrally located in the heart of downtown, this venerable club dating back to 1883 offers a sophisticated and welcoming atmosphere for celebrations both large and small. You'll be delighted by the attentive, personable staff and charmingly European ambiance.
- The flexible spaces can accommodate a variety of uses. The grand Main Dining Room offers a lovely backdrop for a formal dinner, while the spacious Main Lounge is perfect for a ceremony, cocktail hour, or dance reception.
- Luxe accommodations are available on site. The boutique guest rooms and suites feature upscale furnishings and amenities such as access to the Athletic & Wellness Center, which includes an Olympic-sized pool, yoga, Pilates, massage services, and more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $8,500/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 218.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Private Club
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Minneapolis Club
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Minneapolis Club.
Thanks! Your email to Minneapolis Club is on its way!
Minnesota Wedding Venues
> Minneapolis / St. Paul Wedding Venues