Minneapolis City Hall & Hennepin County Court House 350 South 5th Street • Minneapolis • MN 55415
Minneapolis City Hall & Hennepin County Court House
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Minneapolis City Hall & Hennepin County Court House on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Constructed between 1887 and 1906 in the Richardsonian Romanesque style, this landmark building is exudes stately elegance. Enjoy bird's-eye views from the mezzanine, and snap photos among the soaring marble columns.
- Nothing beats the size and splendor of the six-story Rotunda, adorned with 37 stained-glass windows, a magnificent "Father of Waters" marble statue, and a sweeping staircase for ceremonies.
- The downtown location offers easy access to hotels, parking and transit. You get exclusive use of the space on the day of your event, a private changing room, and striking photo backdrops. Plus, you can choose from several catering/menu options.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Hourly rentals of the rotunda are available for $150/hour, with a 2-hour maximum.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
AvailabilityAfter 6pm Monday–Friday and on weekends.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Minneapolis City Hall & Hennepin County Court House.
Thanks! Your email to Minneapolis City Hall & Hennepin County Court House is on its way!
Minnesota Wedding Venues
> Minneapolis / St. Paul Wedding Venues