Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Getting married at City Hall reaches a new level of awesome elegance. This historic Council Chambers, ideal for ceremonies, features 14-foot-tall windows, vintage chandeliers, an ornate coffered ceiling, and murals of early Minneapolis.
- Nothing beats the size and splendor of the six-story Rotunda, adorned with 37 stained-glass windows, a magnificent "Father of Waters" marble statue, and a sweeping staircase for ceremonies. Enjoy bird's-eye views from the mezzanine.
- The downtown location offers easy access to hotels, parking and transit. You get exclusive use of the space on the day of your event, a private changing room, and striking photo backdrops. Plus, you can choose from several catering/menu options.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Hourly rentals for the rotunda are available for $100/hour.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, until midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Minneapolis City Hall & Hennepin County Court House.