Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in a historic downtown landmark, this suite of event spaces provides a dazzling array of versatile backdrops for your celebration. The Romanesque Revival building, constructed in 1885 as the city's first skyscraper, features grand arches, sparkling chandeliers, vaulted ceilings, and marble floors.
- The Fountain Room is a breathtaking nine-story atrium filled with natural light. It makes an absolutely stunning ceremony or reception location, with its massive exposed-brick waterfall feature, warm vintage lamp post lighting, and gleaming wood flooring.
- Sawyers on 5th offers unique boho-industrial touches, like an original banker’s safe, exposed brick columns, and stunning original stone window sills, with massive floor-to-ceiling windows that frame views of the iconic Bob Dylan mural and the sparkling city skyline.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $75/person and up
All rentals include:
- 12-hour venue rental (each venue includes a dedicated cocktail hour space)
- Access to a bridal suite with sofas, illuminated vanities, and full-length mirrors, and a groom's suite with a pool table and putting green
- Event manager, personal concierge, in-house chef, servers, and bartenders
- A bar, tables, chairs, linens, glassware, dishes, and silverware
- A wireless mic and surround sound
- Complimentary food tasting for up to 6 guests
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
CEREMONY & EVENT/RECEPTION CAPACITY: A venue buyout holds ceremony seating for 300, standing cocktails for 1,100, and reception seating for 610. The Fountain Room & River Room holds ceremony seating for 300, standing cocktails for 500, and reception seating for 360. Sawyers & Dylan's holds ceremony seating for 250, standing cocktails for 550, and reception seating for 250. Dylan's is also available for smaller capacities.
MEETING CAPACITY: Meeting spaces may hold up to 250, depending on seating arrangements.
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
Send an email to Lumber Exchange Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lumber Exchange Event Center.
Thanks! Your email to Lumber Exchange Event Center is on its way!
Alternate Info: The Fountain Room