Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There are so many unique, dramatic features hidden behind the brick façade of this 1907 gem—a grand staircase, a 17-foot fir-trussed ceiling, hardwood floors, exposed brick arches, and even a row of handcrafted European-inspired faux storefronts.
- Take advantage of the lounge area overlooking the town of White Bear Lake for a chic cocktail hour, with exquisite antique furniture provided for comfort and style throughout.
- The swanky Bride's Room boasts a private bath, 8-foot mirrors, and dressing and sitting areas, while the Groom's Room is decked out with comfy furniture and a pool table.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Includes use of bride's room and groom's room, free parking, and set up and teardown.
In-house event coordinator fee, security fee and bar setup fee are additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Brewery / Distillery
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Kellerman's Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kellerman's Event Center.