Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Family run since 1910, this historic spot has long been a favorite in its Northern Minneapolis neighborhood, beloved for its welcoming staff, warm atmosphere, and the uncompromising quality of its menu.
- Whether you opt for a room that’s grand or intimate, you’ll be treated to charming details like coffered ceilings of dark wood, crackling fireplaces, and inviting lighting provided by vintage-style chandeliers and sconces.
- We’re especially taken with the Cavalier Bar—used on its own for an intimate cocktail party or in conjunction with the elegant Cosmopolitan Room, it’s certain to delight your guests with its cozy, den-inspired vibe.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages include food and alcohol.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
Please contact the venue for outdoor capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Jax Cafe
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Jax Cafe.