Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A classic city landmark gets a modern, sophisticated update. This luxe hotel can host every aspect of your wedding, offering exclusive use of the 5th floor MAC Ballroom, multiple suite options, and a staff just waiting to spoil you.
- Using fresh ingredients from local sources, their executive chef creates innovative dishes like grilled shrimp and caprese skewers, sweet pea samosas, and chicken en croute. Displays of antipasto and artisan cheeses are works of art, as are their wedding cakes, tarts, and mini cheesecakes.
- The streamlined modern guest rooms each have unique charm, with tall ceilings, vast city views, and luxury amenities like in-room delivery, extensive minibar offerings, signature robes, BeeKind bath products and Drybar Buttercup Blow-Dryers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of day
Meals (when priced separately)
- $65/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to Hyatt Centric Downtown Minneapolis
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hyatt Centric Downtown Minneapolis.