Video by Reverie Wedding Video.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- Exclusive venue access from 9am–10pm (Sunday–Thursday) or 9am–11:30pm (Friday & Saturday)
- Wedding night stay for the couple in the Tree House or Corn Crib Cottage
- Two dressing suites with ample seating, mini fridge, TVs, and more!
- Indoor & outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour sites
- Chicken & goat corral for guests to feed and pet barn animals
- Heated pavilion with cupolas and a rock fireplace for dinner
- Dancing in the restored, climate controlled 19th-century barn
- Hand-made wood dining tables, high top tables, Chiavari chairs, mahogany ceremony benches, and more
Please note: there is a 3.5% additional charge if payments are made by credit or debit cards; there is no additional fee if paid by check.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 280.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Exclusive catering is provided by A'Brit Catering.
Alcohol must be served by a licensed bartender.
Mid-April–end of October; 9am–10pm weekdays & Sundays, 9am–11:30pm Fridays & Saturdays.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Hope Glen Farm & Treehouse
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hope Glen Farm & Treehouse.