Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the heart of charming and historic Anoka, this Victorian-style theater is located on the second floor of the Old Milk Factory, right along the banks of the Rum River.
- The interior has the feel of a turn-of-the-century Victorian home, with vintage wallpaper, tapestries, rich hardwood floors, a balcony, and even a fireplace right on the stage.
- Your rental also includes use of the cozy Side Room, with its dazzling pressed tin ceiling, The Studio, an awesome spot for an intimate cocktail lounge, and The Bridal Room, which boasts luxe furnishings and windows overlooking the river.
Book your event during your site tour and choose either:
- 2 free concert tickets to any concert at the Music Factory or
- Free usage of the high-quality Video Projector
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,805/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 123.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
A licensed caterer is required.
Must be supplied by your caterer. If serving alcohol, hiring an off-duty police officer is required.
Not wheelchair accessible
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Other View