Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the historic Riverfront District, the Guthrie Theater presents dramatic event spaces and stunning views, making this Minneapolis icon an excellent choice for a wedding that wins raves.
- You're the star, so you may as well take the stage. Host a grand dinner on the McGuire Proscenium or in the glass-walled Proscenium Lobby. The Endless Bridge Room and its adjoining Jundt Terrace wows with bridge and river vistas.
- Dowling Studio Lobby boasts breathtaking panoramas, while the Studio offers plenty of flexibility. Between renowned Sulinaire Caterers and the in-house event team, there'll be enough theatrical flair to guarantee a smash hit.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to Guthrie Theater
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Guthrie Theater.