Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled right along Staring Lake Park, this estate is home to the oldest standing barn in Eden Prairie. This grand 1940s beauty, with its soaring, Gothic arched roof, has been artfully restored to include a new A/V system, accessible bathrooms, climate controls, and loads of other amenities.
- Host your ceremony outside beneath a grove of trees, with the lush park as your backdrop. Then follow with cocktails and a reception in the stunning barn—three separate spaces over two levels mean you have tons of flexibility in designing the flow of your festivities.
- They have a wonderful selection of accessories and props to accent your atmosphere and photos, including candlelight chandeliers, kerosene lanterns, worn leather saddles, furniture, and more.
Video by Hard Copy Film Co.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 299.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
Choose from four options: Green Mill Catering, Sterling Catering, Deco Catering, and Kafe 421. There is a fee to choose a caterer outside of the preferred list.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Green Acres Event Center.