Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Perched at the convergence of Gull and Roy Lakes, this historic lodge has something for everyone—amenities include a sandy beach, championship golf course, a world-class spa, and even an indoor pool with a waterslide!
- It doesn’t get more charming than the intimate, light-filled Chapel, with its colorful stained glass and vaulted ceiling upheld by graceful arched trusses. For larger receptions and ceremonies, there’s a fab selection of well-designed indoor and outdoor venues, each with its own unique charm.
- Accommodate guests in style and comfort with a broad range of options ranging from traditional rooms and suites to family-friendly, multi-room cottages. One our favorites? The Loft Gull Haven Cabin, with its full kitchen and gracious gathering room with windows overlooking the Gull Lake.
Video by Josh Flom.
Brunch and Bubbly Wedding Package! Our new Brunch & Bubbly Wedding Package offers a 'non-traditional' twist to the traditional wedding experience. Designed for wedding couples who want to get things started early and celebrate!
This package is $1,500 (plus service charge & tax) for 20–75 guests and includes:
- A mid-morning wedding ceremony at our new Wedding Chapel AND a private brunch venue!
Start planning today! Contact our Wedding Sales Manager for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $6/person and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
There is a $1,000 minimum.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
- Golf / Country Club
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Grand View Lodge
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grand View Lodge.